Friday, April 17, 2009

Movin' On Up

Well it is official, we were approved for the rent house. This is great news. Fulci will finally have a big backyard again. Now he will be able to run around leash free, not to mention how much easier it will be to let him out to go to the bathroom. Right now we have to "leash up" and go down three flights of stairs and then walk a little ways so he can take care of business. I don't mind the stairs all that much, but it gets to be a pain in the ass. Opening a door and stepping out on the back porch will be a welcome change.

There are a lot of things I have to do before the giant headache known as moving can be complete.

  • Fortify spots in backyard fence so Fulci cannot sneak through.
  • Set up for my internet/cable, through Uverse, to be installed at the new place.
  • Figure out if I need to buy and run Cat5 cable from the office into the living room.
  • Finish packing (big pain)
  • Get rid of stuff so I don't have to move it.


Another thing I need to do, that really sucks, is I must find a new home for my cat, Evilyn. Jenny is highly allergic to cats and cannot live with one. Usually when she leaves my apartment she is all sneezy and watery-eyed. I have no clue how to go about finding a place for her. If you, or anyone you know, would like an approximately six year old black cat let me know.

Once everything is moved in, any my office is all set up I will definitely be posting pictures for all to see, but that won't be until at least the end of May. If anyone is wanting to help with the moving process I'll gladly let you, ha!

Back to packing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment